1.14.2010

Juicy

So I've come to realize I'm completely obsessed with Juicy Couture. I bought the starter bracelet a long time ago. However I've come to new realizations how much I love the line. I love the boxes that their jewelry comes in, I love the track suits, the bags, the shoes, their perfume smells amazing....need I go on? I wouldn't call myself a fashionista by a long shot, I like looking good yes, but I will leave the house with my hair in a ponytail and no make-up on. However, shopping at Juicy Couture makes me want to take two hours to primp before I even open my bedroom door. My brother always makes fun of me for caring about name brands and wasting my money (according to him) and sometimes I do agree that prices can get a little ridiculous. But now I realize what I love about brands: they make me feel like a girl. I always feel ten times more feminine and so much more fierce than if I were to throw on my Wal-Mart sweatpants (which might be just as cute). Brands have become brands by defining what makes a woman a woman and I like being a woman very, very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment